Winter Tune-Up is back at Rapid Transit Cycleshop. Frozen Chosen is a complete, season-long maintenance program for your bike. When you join for a one-time fee of $190 new lower $170 fee, you will receive:
Our Deluxe Tune-Up, which includes:
- Full adjustment of braking system,
- Full adjustment of shifting system.
- External adjustment of both hubs.
- External adjustment of headset.
- External adjustment of bottom bracket.
- Complete wheel dishing & truing.
- Complete drivetrain cleaning or replacement (as needed).
- Chain lubrication.
- Inner tube replacement (if needed.)
- Tires inflated to correct pressure.
- Full check of parts and accessories to ensure safety.
- Free installation on additional accessories purchased from us.
...plus INCLUDED ongoing maintenance through March 1, 2013:
- Full bike wash and lube, as often as you wish (a godsend after a slushy, salty ride)
- Adjustments and tuning whenever needed (you will need them)
- Free labor on fixing flats (no more frozen fingers)
- Free labor on installation of parts and accessories purchased at Rapid Transit.
Since we and our staff need to eat, all rubber, parts & accessories are extra. However, as one of the Frozen Chosen, you will also receive a 10% discount on any merchandise purchased through March 1, 2013.
If you are planning to ride this winter, you really can't afford not to get this service. It is the best thing going in Chicago for winter bikers. And, the earlier you sign up for the program, the longer you get to enjoy its fabulous benefits.